The KOP Family
A partnership between youth, parents, and master masons working together in their communities.
What is a Youth Knight
1. A young man who falls between the ages of 7-20.
2. A young man who attends his meetings and contributes to the organization.
3. A young man who is ready to take on leadership roles and responsibilities.
4. A young man who learns how to be a better citizen, leader, thereby providing a better world of tomorrow.
What is a Sir Knight
1. Prince Hall Masons who contribute their time, efforts and finances to the support of the KOP program.
2. A PH Mason who often becomes a second father to the young men who look up to them for guidance and support.
3. A PH Mason who cares about the development, growth, and well-being of the youth in the surrounding community.
4. A PH Mason who strives to do all he can to prepare our Youth Knights to be leaders of tomorrow.
Board of Regents
Made up of parents of the Youth Knights who serves as officers;
2. Vice President
They assist the council whenever needed. All parents are parent club members.